Furry Healing

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Blackwing Lair or Bust

On to today's raid! Actually, not much to report on that front. Today is Blackwing Lair, and I chose to step out so some of the lesser geared and newer Druids could get some of the set pieces should they drop. I've been fortunate to get a number of the really off-set pieces from the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and so would rather see some of the other folks get the loot in order to help us progress. The pieces I'm really interested in, Stormrage Chestguard and Stormrage Pauldrons, would be great because they would get me some more regen as well as the three-piece Stormrage bonus in my more +healing focused gear, but other Druids which have been around longer also need those pieces.

Edit: Added links to Stormrage pieces, and because the shoulder armor is Pauldrons not Spaulders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment