Furry Healing

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Blackwing Lair Jump Start

Maintenance Day.. Everyone's favorite.

I'm at work ready to leave at 5:15 which generally puts me home just in time to get my already parked Druid signed on and invited in time to get full attendence. So yeah, ready to leave and the guy I'm directly doing work for (who is currently offsite) shows up.. GG 30 minute impromptu meeting. However, Blizzard to the rescue; due to maintenance I'm actually home in time to sit and wait an hour for Earthen Ring to come back up.

So ER comes up and in I go, parked at the Blackwing Lair orb and everything. We get going right around 8:30 and I'm thinking, "No way do we finish this clear in time." Color me surprised when 3 hours and 15 minutes later we're handing out Nefarian lewts.

Awesome job tonight in my opinion.

Edit: Lair not Layer...

1 Comments:

  • Not really a lot about the healing perspective, but Blackwing Lair isn't much for interesting healing.

    I'll try and juice it up next time. ;)

    By Blogger E, at August 16, 2006 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment