Furry Healing

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Blogger Upgrade

When I logged in to the blogger website this morning I was excited to see my blog was eligible to be moved to Blogger Beta. Soon after I made the switch.

After making the switch I realized I was about to lose my template. As you can see (assuming you've been here before) the layout of this page has changed quite drastically. Hopefully tonight I can find time to redo my layout so it at least resembles what it looked like before because I really liked it. Probably part of the reason I liked it was because I spent about two hours modifying an existing template to make it look the way it did.

Fortunately my lists of links made the conversion, even more fortunately I have a copy of my old template at home. Its likely I will be tinkering with xml and css this evening rather than preparing for my move to Brooklyn, oh how easily I am distracted.

Edit: Plus the feature I was really interested in, namely the categories or labels, doesn't seem to really have added terribly much to this blog. Maybe I'll feel differently once I have it all up and running the way I like again.

Edit: I found I was able to revert to my old layout, which I like much better and so will leave up until I have a chance to modify one of the new layouts to suit me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment