Furry Healing

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Derr... Where Do We Go George?

I feel sick to my stomach, I'm grumpy and we're disorganized. I'm somewhat frustrated at raiding tonight and my PvP buddy is romping around killing people and taunting me about it.

We started like we were going to head back to kill the Emperors, we get everyone zoned in to Ahn'Qiraj and into Huhuran's room to start killing the trash again and then its decided we're going to head to Naxxramas to take out Anub'Rekhan and possibly Razuvious. Well now we're recovering from our third or fourth wipe, during which time we have not yet successfully started DPS on Anub... good times.

After five ugly as shit wipes we owned his ass with easy. It didn't cheer me much, but it was nice to see it go well. Lets see where we're headed next.

Onward we go in Naxxramas to take our try at Rasuvious apparently. I'm personally predicting a wipefest judging from us being not only short on healers, but having several undergeared healers as well. Should be fun!

Ooops down to twelve healers, and then there were 14 with two of them in blues... Oh fuck it.

On the bright side I did end up getting promoted amongst the guild ranks, I don't think it meant anything but it was a nice gesture. We now have two tanks who will be in 2/9 Dreadnaught, and we got our third Splinter of Atiesh (on one person), its no where near the 39 some other folks have but its still pretty cool.

1 Comments:

  • We ended up having one 'good' Razuvious attempt where we got him to about 18% (as opposed to 75% or so). Thirteen healers with two in Blues does not make for great attempts, however I suppose they did indeed have to learn the encounter sometime and judging from the fact that we were getting better I suppose that happened.

    By Blogger E, at August 17, 2006 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment