Furry Healing

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Grand Widow Faerlina Terminated!

After work I signed on and was told to make my way to Naxxramas, which was surprising because I didn't really expect there to be a spot for me since I was arriving about two and a half hours into the raid. As it turns out they were going balls to the wall on Faerlina, we had several casters flasked up plus Greater Fire Protection Potions and Greater Nature Protection Potions were being handed out like cheap candy.

To make a semi-long story short; after a couple of wipes we dropped her just before an enrage we couldn't counter.



Loot was: Widow's Remorse, Splinter of Atiesh, Desecratd Bracers

Unfortunately, I had to leave soon after the kill but it was awesome to be there for it. I love the feeling of killing a boss for the first time, its an amazing rush. I'm pretty interested to see whats coming up next as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment