Furry Healing

Friday, September 01, 2006

Its Crazy How Life Works

Just as my raid group is doing what I love to be doing, namely learning and defeating new bosses, my move date comes up. Due to the move I've missed several raids and I'm going to miss several more. None-the-less I wish them well in their continued killings in Naxxramas.

Obviously, this means I haven't had a chance to work with RDX6 any more since my last update. Though I do have news regarding Veni's updates; the next set of unit frames will be much more flexible. The most prominent feature in the new unit frames will be the ability to display health and mana bars simultaneously. Hopefully it will also mean the ability to display missing health on the bars as this is one of the things I miss most from my brief stint with RDX5 and from CTRA.

Its likely my updates in the next seven days will be sporadic and likely not Warcraft related since.. well.. I won't be playing Warcraft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment