Furry Healing

Monday, August 28, 2006

Life Rears Its Head

Real life obligations have reared their head at me and so I've been mostly out of game lately. Most of these obligations are related to my upcoming move from the District to Brooklyn which is something I'm really looking forward to.

As far as Warcraft goes, with Faerlina down my raid group has been making a pass at Maexxna and from what I hear has made good progress. I really wish I hadn't had to bail before they started attempts and it would be nice to be there learning Maexxna with them. Learning and disecting encounters is a really enjoyable part of my PvE play experience and I dislike missing it, though I imagine there will be more to come soon.

I'd also like to get some more time with the latest RDX6 Alpha release so I can keep playing.. I mean testing it. I'm also curious about how my machine will perform while running it in a large-scale raid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment