Furry Healing

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Out of Work on Time!

I managed to get out of work at a normal time today (despite being about 25 minutes later than I wanted to be) which means I made raid invites on time, which was nice. However, the real news was I was talking to the President of my company on the way out (its a small company) of the office and into the subway and he says to me..

We may offer you some sort of compensation to stick around for another month.

See, currently I'm planning to move up to New York to live with my brother starting in September, but my current lease runs to October. If they are offering enough to cover the extra month of rent I think its pretty worth it.

On to the raid... I've apparently been elected as new Druid guide for the night, I think mostly because no one else wanted to do it.. so we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment