Furry Healing

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

RDX6 - Raid Reaction

I got to utilize the RDX6 Alpha in a real 40 person raid setting for the first time tonight.

As stated previously my major concern was the drag it may put on my system performance wise, but I must say any fear of performance has been alleviated. While using RDX I had no extra noticeable lag in casting times or targetting.

In fact, the only real complaint I had about it was its oddness in window updating. This problem has been talked about a lot on the RDX forums though and Veni says he has found what was causing the issue so I expect it will be fixed soon. There is also a work around for the problem which I ended up implementing. Unfortunately the workaround did not seem to fix the problem but I did not get the oppurtunity to restart the World of Warcraft client or to even reload the UI.

All in all, I'm still quite pleased with this addon and I'm definately looking forward to future developments.

Edit: I'll grab a shot of filled out raid windows next time since the ones in Raid Data Exchange v6 - Update are pretty empty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment