Furry Healing

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Relaxation!

Not a whole lot going on the last two days. Friday and Saturday are our 'off-days' so we don't have scheduled raids. Some folks did hit Zul'Gurub and The Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj last night but my internet was a bit flaky and so I decided to just chill and watch some movies on TV. This worked out pretty well since there were some decent flicks on HBO and various other cable channels.

I knew we weren't raiding today either and my internet was flickering on and off again so I'm once again relaxing and watching movies. I took some time to dust off Battlefield 2 and take it for a spin. I purchased it right around when it was released and had never really played it until today. Its a pretty neat game and I'll bet its incredibly competitive online. Since I didn't want to step into that world I just tooled around against the computer opponents.

I also fired up The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for the first time in a couple of months and got loaded up into my old save, ran around for thirty minutes or and realized I didn't really have much interest in playing. Its kind of sad, the only game I'm really interested in right now is World of Warcraft and I think I'm kind of in a slump as far as playing it goes. At one point I had strongly considered leveling up a mage on an RPPvP server, just for the sake of doing it. Plus it was a relatively new server and I thought it would be nice to get away from the gear and faction imbalance a bit. I leveled her up relatively hardcore for a weekend, but I've lost interest in her as well. I think I'm more and more just holding on for the next patch and for The Burning Crusade. Hopefully its just a funk and I'll be back to really enjoying the game again soon.

The other alternative is finding another game to play and I haven't seen anything recently which has piqued my interest enough to even go look at the box let alone purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment