Furry Healing

Monday, September 11, 2006

Back to the Raiding Scene

It was kind of strange going back to serious raiding after having taken just over a week off. I felt a little out of it and amazingly unable to focus. Perhaps its just the state of our raiding. We blew through Blackwing Lair and our three farm status Naxx bosses in just over six hours, which is a pretty good time for us.

Hopefully it was just an off day for me and I'll get back into the swing of things quickly otherwise it may be time for a fairly serious break from raiding for me.

Regardless, I saw my first Rejuvenating Gem drop. I didn't get it since I'm towards the end of a long line of people wanting one, but it was nice to see they actually exist on the drop tables. Stormrage Handguards also dropped but I passed those to another druid to whom they were actually an upgrade.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment