Furry Healing

Friday, September 29, 2006

Diseases!

The title has nothing to do with Warcraft, a lot to do with me. The last couple of days, in fact most of the week really, I've been feeling rather ill. Whatever I had really reared its head Tuesday and Wednesday and I must have been running a fever around 105 at least. I didn't really check because I didn't really want to know.

I slept through all but the first hour of Tuesday and Wednesday's raids; participated in the first hour of Tuesday's. Wednesday was, or so it seems now, my day for recovery as I slept almost as much time as I was awake in thirty-six hours between Tuesday and Wednesday.

Anyway, as a result of all of this, nothing really interesting has been going on with me. Between working and sleeping I have been grabbing some time to make an effort of maxxing out Alterac Valley and Arathi Basin reputations on my Warlock. As a result of the way Horde tends to play Alterac Valley its making me want to shoot myself in the face, but I figure this feeling will pass; particularly when I have the reputation I need.

I also did manage to raid last night as I was feeling considerably better, probably a result of all the above mentioned rest. We struggled with Noth, but eventually got him, then killed the trash between the Twin Emperors and C'Thun and then we 'one-shotted' Ouro in a fantastical double KO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment