Furry Healing

Monday, September 18, 2006

I Need to Drink a lot of Beer, Fast

This past weekend my brother and I went up to visit some friends in Connecticut. The entry title is actually a partial quote, the whole thing was something like..

I'm feeling pretty hung over right now and the smell of that beer she has is doing funny things to my stomach. I think I need to drink a lot of beer fast to just power through this.


For me it was one of the funnier things said over the weekend. Funniest thing seen award goes to a fellow who performed a certain "Mentos & Coke" experiment inspired by..



You see our experimenter wasn't quite sure it would work at all, so after dropping the Mentos in he kept his face hovering over the bottle of Diet Coke just long enough to have it explode all over his face. It was probably the most hilarious thing I've seen in the last five years and if the video of it gets uploaded I will be sure to share it... oh yes, it was indeed recorded.

Asside from all of this, I haven't been logged in to World of Warcraft since sometime Thursday (I think?) evening and so haven't really had a chance to experiment with the new changes to RDX6. I also informed the guild leadership today I probably won't be around as regularly as I was before, its been really nice to take a break from WoW and enjoy some of the fun things in life. As a result this blog may change focus a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment