Furry Healing

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Moved in, unpacked, unloaded?

Arrived with the U-Haul full Saturday night, unloaded everything Sunday morning, went back to get my car Monday and brought it up to Brooklyn. As of now, I'm a resident here in Brooklyn.

Earlier my brother and I were having a discussion about whether I was moved in or not. I said I wasn't because everything is still in boxes and all over the place. To me, I'm moved in when all my things are in order; I'm just unloaded.

Regardless of the semantics, my internet connection is mostly non-existent, the only reason I can type this message is because my brother's Mac is apparently good at jacking unsecured wireless connections. My PC on the other hand is pretty horrible at it since I don't even see this connection as existing.. go figure. So updates will continue to be sporadic or non-existent until our connection is setup on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment