Furry Healing

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

RDX6 -- Alpha 7

As previously mentioned Alpha 7 of RDX6 was released recently. I don't have jack to report about it because, well, I haven't used it really.

But I do have access to the changelog which I won't keep from you any longer so here it is.

Full Changelog
Alpha 7
* Bossmod API
* HOT API
* Sort by numerical HP
* RPC code and protocol cleanup
* RPC compression (thanks Wenge)
* Spell name entry box (thanks Wenge)
* New scheduling algorithms to reduce garbage creation in the scheduler.
* Virtual object support


The major change is the first cut of the things required to write and run Boss Mods for RDX6. Apparently there are some around somewhere on the RDX6 Member Forums, but I haven't taken the time to get them up and running let alone test them out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment