Furry Healing

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Work?

Work for me has been a little strange lately. As I've mentioned before (I think) I'm a Java Developer for a small company. Recently I changed projects and have since been put on a new on as well. This means I have to pieces of software I'm supposed to be working to develop and or maintain.

The strange thing about this is I haven't really been tasked for either of them. Due to not really having work to do, I've been able to indulge in some day time battlegrounding. Now I've been playing my Warlock rather than my Druid because, to be quite honest, I really miss blowing stuff up.

In order to conform with my desire to blow stuff up I also respecced my Warlock to a Nightfall/Conflagrate build. This is basically a purely offensive kill stuff before it kills you build. It doesn't offer a whole lot in the way of survival, but I've been able to take a couple down with me before I run myself dry.

All in all its been fun, but I've been playing mostly Alterac Valley in order to get my hands on those fairly decent off-hands Therazane's Touch and Tome of Shadow Force. After a couple days of mid-day battlegrounding in Alterac Valley I finished today.

I'm extremely glad to be finished too. It seems a lot of the competition which used to be held between groups when it was just our server competing against each other is gone and its all about the reputation grind which could get terribly frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment