Furry Healing

Monday, February 05, 2007

Play Habits

Recently I've decided to start playing Warcraft again as you may know. To me this decision was not arrived at easily because the last time I played I basically made it my life for about 2 years. I was completely un-prepared to do this again.

This weekend I decided I didn't really want to do anything, so I stayed home basically all weekend and played WoW. To me this was fine, I played and enjoyed myself. However, Saturday night when my brother got home from work he says to me, 'You realize you've been playing this game all day?' I say 'Yes, and I'm fine with that.' He looks at me like I'm insane but whatever.

2 Comments:

  • Hmm im also considering quiting wow as it takes so much time out of my life. I like your blog btw and have linked to it from my wow blog - Wow Blog If you like mine I would greatly appreciate being added to your blogroll :) Thanks
    Samownall

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 17, 2007 10:05 AM  

  • Thanks, I appreciate that, but I've been away for the game for quite a while again. That's why this blog has been so inactive.

    By Blogger B, at May 20, 2007 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment