Furry Healing

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

RDX6 Desktops

As promised I took some full fleshed shots of Desktops I created in RDX6.

The first shot is of a Desktop of raid members grouped by class.

The second shot is of a Desktop laid out by group number.

The third shot is of a Desktop arranged by 'type'. The obvious exception to this being Druids (for which I used a Window object from the class Desktop). I may further divide DPS into Physical DPS and Magical DPS but I don't have a compelling reason to at the moment.

The Innervate Window in the above shot is I think the most interesting Window I've created so far. The Innervate Window will only show Priests, Mages, or Druids who are alive, within 30 yards, between zero and forty percent mana, and do not have an Innervate buff on them already. The window sorts from lowest mana percentage to highest and when I left click on the bar it casts Innervate. My only semi-gribe about this is I can not make it use a macro which announces in our Druid channel who I am Innervating to prevent overlapping. However, this feature has been brought up to Veni and I imagine it will be implemented some time in the future.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment